Friday, 11 November 2011

Free Snow Rhyming Activity

We had our first snow fall of the season here last week and the beauty of the snow inspired me to create my latest free product! Let it snow...Let it snow... Let it snow!
Snow Rhyming includes 48 snowman cards (24 rhyme with snow, 24 don't) and a follow up worksheet. The cards can be used for a word sort (headers included) or to play concentration with. The activities can be used through the entire winter season and not just for Christmas! Great for students in Grades 1-3.
Click on the picture to get product.

 Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm so ready for all the fun holiday things! Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower.

    First Grade Delight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Delighted and welcome to my blog. I have been a little slowly lately getting new posts on here because my Masters courses are keeping me busy. I hope to have more posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this!! This is perfect for my students next week as we practice the ow sound. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! I hope they like the graphics:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...