Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Love to Teach Third Grade

I am truly obsessed with finding new teachers to collaborate with on the internet. Technology has afforded us the wonderful luxury of being able to communicate with teachers from all over the world. Now we don't only have to chat with the teachers in our schools and in our district but we can chat with teachers from all over North America, in Australia, in Germany, and Slovenia just to name a few.
Today  I was excited to be introduced to a teacher just starting out on Facebook and Teachers pay Teachers. I would love it if you would head on over and meet Laura on her Facebook page Love to Teach Third Grade. Also check out her fabulous products and Freebies in her TpT store!
Here is a Christmas Game Board by Laura!!!!!
Cute, Isn’t it?
Click on the picture to get it:)

                 Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much Terri!! You have the absolute best products and creativity :) Thanks for the support!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Especially your head banner!!!
    I'm your newest follower on GFC, from BSN! You seem to be a science lover? If you are, maybe you'll be interested to hop over to my blog where I try to explain science with easy words, all posts are requests from fellow bloggers.
    www.sciencesosexy.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...