Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Themed Days

I hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday and you are finding some time to relax. I just wanted to give you the heads up that starting next week I will be having themed posts on my Facebook page. 

Here is a list of what the posts will be themed around:
Motivational Monday
YouTube Tuesday
Website Wednesday (awesome websites out there)  Thrifty Thursday (finding great deals)
Freebie Friday (free things...enough said!)


If you are not already following my Facebook page and want to see all these great posts just click on the link on the right side bar --------> to start following me there.
Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to your themed days. Sounds like an interesting concept and I can't wait to see what becomes of it.

    Your newest follower,
    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Stephanie! I am now also following your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri! I just found your blog through my ADD blog hopping of the night! I am your newest follower and look forward to stopping by! I tried to theme post for awhile but it didn't work for me because sometimes there was just something that had to be said! hahaha
    PLUS, I try to post a *freebie* with each post!

    I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...