Tuesday, 17 July 2012

New Magic Tree House

Well it has been awhile since I last completed a novel study for one of the many Magic tree House novels out there. I have had lots of requests but no time. I started working on a novel study for Haunted Castle on Hallows Eve and it is finally done and posted on both my TpT and TN stores.

It is only $3 and includes questions for each chapter and 5 extra worksheet activities (sequencing, alphabetical order, word search, true or false, and sentence writing). Click on the picture to get the novel study on TpT.

I think this novel study would be fantastic to work on around Halloween as it is a spooky one.

If there is a specific Magic Tree House novel you would like me complete a novel study for just email me at terrilefler@shaw.ca and I will get on it ASAP. The one I am working on now is for Thanksgiving on Thursday.

Cheers,


3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower! I love Magic Tree House books
    heidihoang@live.com
    heidi'skrazykinder.blopspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...