Saturday, 24 November 2012

It is Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Well things have been busy in my house as usual. Winter soccer season is well on its way so I spend 3 nights a week at the soccer fields watching my son. We have an indoor soccer facility here so he can play all year long. It truly is an odd feeling being bundled up when it is -30 and watching the kids run around in shorts on the field. One more month and then I get a small break from Masters class but I finished another assignment today so I am one step closer to being finished!!! A big celebration will need to happen when I am done:)

Tonight I had a few minutes so I thought I would gear up for the annual Cyber Monday sale on Teachers Pay Teachers. Of course EVERYTHING in my store will be 20% off and then you can get an additional 10% off during check out with the TpT code CMT12.

Thanks Michelle The 3AM Teacher for the cute graphics for the sale! If you haven't checked out her graphics you definitely should. They are a great way to spruce up your worksheets or products.

I have my wishlist on TpT well stocked and am looking forward to the sale on Monday. It is a great way to stock up on things for the upcoming holidays. If you haven't filled your wishlist or are looking for some new things to bring into your classroom here are a few of my newest Christmas/Winter products.


 


 Let your students practice putting Christmas words in alphabetical order with strings of Christmas lights! This would be great for a literacy center.


Are you looking for a unit that covers multiple subject areas? This 54 page unit has activities for Language Arts, Math, PE, and more.






 
Here is my newest winter product and I recently used it with my Gr4/5 students and they had a blast. What a great way to practice multiplication facts to 10x10. There are 30 cards in total so everyone can participate.






Here are 2 freebies for you to get you in the Christmas/Winter spirit!!! Creative ways for your students to practice both ordinal numbers and rhyming. I hope you enjoy them.












There are many, many sellers putting their stores on sale for the Cyber Monday sale and here are a few lovely sellers with great deals: 

Cheers, 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity!
    Page and Cristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us hook up! :)

    2 Brainy Apples

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having a linky, Terri!
    Linda

    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this great linky. Glad I found your blog. I am your newest follower.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...