Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Bloggers from Around the World!

The Internet is a wonderful tool for connecting teachers all over the world. I love visiting other blogs and discovering where the teacher-author is from. It is neat to see ideas I use in my classroom here in Canada being used elsewhere in the world and it is even better finding new teaching ideas from fellow bloggers.

Michelle at Making It As A Middle School Teacher has created a genius linky party to feature bloggers who are outside of the United States.
Head on over to the party to check out other bloggers from around the world. I am excited to see how many countries will be covered by this one linky party. Canada...check :)

Updated: Feb. 17, 2013
The Adventures of an Occasional Teacher is also hosting a linky party that showcases Canadian blogs. Of course, me being a proud Canadian I linked up immediately. Check out the other bloggers by clicking on the picture.
 
   Cheers,



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up, Terri!

    I can't wait to see how many countries are represented as well. :)

    ~Michelle
    Making It As A Middle School Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canada is running THIS blog-show, it looks like! :-) I'm glad Michelle has a fairly long time frame for the link up, as I'm sure we'll get some fantastic variety over time.

    All the best in the new year, Terri!

    Mme Aiello @Teaching FSL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you in the link up and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...