Thursday, 24 January 2013

February Freebie Linky

I am excited to be participating in Laura Candler's February Freebies Link Up!
If you have seen my classroom you will know I like pink which is one of the reasons why I get excited about Valentine's Day. Another reason I love Valentine's Day is it gives me an excuse to celebrate with my kiddos at school.
Every year I give them treat bags and Valentine's cards. Well I was getting tired of the same old cards usually related to some TV show so I made my own. My class always gets excited when I tell them that I made the cards myself. You can get my 9 cards FREE by clicking on the picture and downloading them :)
Don't forget to visit Laura's blog to check out other February Freebies !
Cheers,


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute cards. My students will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That you for sharing the cute Valentine cards. I like having ones that are different than the popular ones that are sold in the stores. :) Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...