Sunday, 20 January 2013

Flocabulary !!!


Where has this website been my entire (8 year) teaching career? If you haven't checked out Flocabulary.com you should. I was searching for some fun video about prefixes on YouTube and I found this one
From there I went to check out what Flocabulary was and I fell in love. I signed up for a free 14 day trial and my students and I went exploring. Many of them already knew about it from last years teacher and showed me some great videos. When you sign up you can get lesson plans and everything for Grades K-12!! 
I noticed today that they have a section which aligns the videos to the Common Core Standards for those districts using them.

Cheers and happy exploring,





 

3 comments:

  1. Excellent resource! Thanks for sharing Terri :) I'm always looking for new & fun ways to engage my middle schoolers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I was pretty excited to find this site. My Grade 4/5s love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri:

    Well, I'm going to be singing this all day :)
    My sixth graders are going to love this!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...