Friday, 1 February 2013

Sunday Sale!

Well most people are excited that the Super Bowl is on Sunday. Not me. I am not a football fan at all. For me the game stops too much. I am sure some of you are thinking I am crazy but hey, I live in Canada and hockey is the craze here!! 
What I am excited about on Sunday is the HUGE Super Sunday Sale at TpT!!!!
Everything in my store will be on sale with deals up to 20% off. Please be one of the smart shoppers and use the TpT code of SUPER to get an additional savings of 10% off. OK, time for some math.... That means with my 20% off and TpT's 10% off you can get 28% off!!!! Now that is better than football (and maybe hockey) any day !!!!

The 10% off from TpT during check out is only good until midnight Feb. 3rd, Hawaii time. Aww warm Hawaii......sorry I digress.  Anyways, I am keeping my store on sale for Monday as well, but you will only be able to get the 20% off this day. I know I want the whole deal so Sunday will be my shopping day and do I ever have a lot in my cart waiting. Good thing yesterday was pay day :)

If you are looking for some great deals for your cart here are a couple of my products:

For Intermediate Grades:
My Best Selling Item
Math made fun
Perfect for FSL
For Primary Grades:
50 pages
3 Great Games
Best Seller
  
Click here to check out all my 141 products on TpT !

Have fun shopping on Sunday (and maybe watching some football) and don't forget to check below for other great TpT sellers putting their stores on sale.

Cheers,

16 comments:

  1. Your TpT items look great! Thank you for having this linky!!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori. I have linked up to many linky's (linkies) so I thought I would share the opportunity.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are welcome. Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terri, thanks for hosting this linky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for setting up this linky! I'm glad that educators will be able to take advantage of all the great sales at the Teachers pay Teachers stores tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok For some reason blogger won't let me reply to all your comments today :( Anyways. You are very welcome and it is a little self-serving. I get to check out all the wonderful stores that will be on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the linky! Christine
    www.thecrazypre-kclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this linky! I am now following you!

    Lori
    The Reinspired Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting the linky!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  12. You rock! Thanks for doing this!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...