Monday, 8 July 2013

Nothing Fancy

Nothing fancy with this blog post. I just wanted to say that I am crazy busy with finishing my masters. I defend my thesis tomorrow (YIKES) and then have my oral exam on Wednesday and then I am DONE!!!! 

My whole thesis action research was on goal setting and student perceptions. I will post more about my findings later (after I have gone on holidays with my family for a week or so). 

To celebrate finally finishing after 2 looonnnnnggg years I am going to have a giveaway. Stay tuned for that.

I hope you are all having the same beautiful weather we are having here and are finding time to relax before it is back to school time.

Cheers,


2 comments:

  1. All the best Terri! Knock their socks off! Hope you enjoy your well earned holiday when you are done! Looking forward to reading more about your research in the upcoming months!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - I did my master's in 2011. You'll do a great job and then you'll be done. Yea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...