Thursday, 15 August 2013

It is Sale Time!!!!

Yay, I think I may get more excited for the TpT Back to School sale then I do about Christmas. Well maybe not but it is pretty exciting :)Of course I am putting my store on sale!

 I will be offering up to 20% off all items and if you add the TpT code (BTS13) during checkout you can get an additional 10% off!!! That means you save yourself up to 28% if you shop on August 18th and 19th. I will be leaving my store on sale for one extra day (you never know what can happen) but you will not get the TpT discount on this day.

I have been adding great things to my wish list all week. Most of it is clip art and fonts (my latest addiction) and I am super excited. I thought I would share with you a few of my newest products just in case you are looking for something else to add to your cart.

This is my newest item but I have been working on it for a long time. It is over 270 (you read that right, 270) classroom labels and signs in my favorite classroom color theme - turquoise, lime green, black, and a hint of pink.


Here is an editable behavior management clip chart. I use one in my classroom and it works amazingly. I made this one to brighten up the one I already have.



One of the items in my classroom that causes the most conversations is my teacher toolbox. I love it. It keeps my supplies very organized. Mine is turquoise and lime green of course, but I have had quite a few requests for different colors. This one is my latest version. For more versions and how I made the toolbox see post here.

Of course I have many more items in my store that would be great for getting ready for back to school like Magic Tree House novel Studies, a poetry unit, graphic organizers for any book, lots of math items, and much, much more and they will all be on sale! Click here to be taken to my store.

Check out all these other stores that will also be on sale:


Cheers,

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for this opportunity to link up! :)

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a linky! :) I'm so excited! :)

    …andtheyallfalldown...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link-up. Happy sales to all!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful link up! I am excited for the sale to begin!

    Amanda
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good party, and this looks like it has many great attendee's! Thanks for hosting!!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea...thanks for having me!!

    I actually made a bright and colorful banner that anyone can use to help promote their store. Pop on over to my blog if you'd like to download and use it {for free, of course!}:
    FREE TpT Back-to-School Sale Banner

    Thanks again...I can't wait to browse everyone's stores :)

    Sam
    Fun With Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam. I will go check it out:)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the link-up. I think we're all really really ready for the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, just linked up with Sight and Sound Reading: http://www.sightandsoundreading.com - all of our products will be 20% off for the sale. It is a great resource for beginning/struggling readers, teachers, and parents! Learn to read for FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the linky! Your labels look great!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...