Friday, 28 March 2014

Spring Cleaning

Wow I thought we were moving into Spring here but Mother Nature had other ideas and we got a DUMPING of snow the other day. Since I am avoiding shovelling the driveway I thought it would be a good time to start cleaning out some closets. I actually went through some boxes in my son's closet that had not been opened since we moved in. Yikes.
To continue with the Spring cleaning I am joining a bunch of other Teachers Pay Teachers sellers to have a Spring Cleaning sale. I am excited to open up my wish list closet and purchase some of the items that have been waiting in there.

Many stores are offering up to discounts and so am I !!! Look at all those stores on sale. Wowzers :)

Everything in my store will be 15% off Saturday through Monday.

If you head over to Georgia Grown Kiddo's blog you will find a link to all these stores.












Before I go I thought I would share with you all my latest creation. It is an Easter addition to my Syllable Sort Literacy Centers.

There are 30 Easter words that students sort into 1,2,3, or 4 syllables.





Cheers,


1 comment:

  1. Wow. I am so excited for your sale. Anyway, I do agree with you. Driveway cleaning after a pile of snow can be a very difficult job. It would certainly involve a lot of effort and time for you. Only to wake up the next morning and have a fresh layer of snow on it again. What I would suggest to you is to pressure clean the driveway by the end of winter just to make sure that the water won’t freeze again.
    German Zollinger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...