Tuesday, 5 August 2014

BTS Sale Finds!

I saw this blog hop link up and thought I would join because I love sharing new finds. I JUST checked out on TPT and almost forgot to use the code BTS14 to get the additional 10% off. I would have felt silly if I had done that.

Anyways I thought I would share with you a couple things I purchased.

My favourite find is these Send Home Science Kits. I think I will be using them for birthday gifts this year. I have already printed off the shopping list and am going to start shopping (I know I just finished shopping but I LOVE shopping!).


Another item I purchased were these adorable Classroom Rules Posters. I like how they are simple enough rules that they cover a wide scope and you don't need a ton of rules in the classroom. A bonus is that they will go with my classroom décor!

Of course I couldn't leave a TPT sale without getting fonts and clip art. Thanks to Jenna Hudson at Sew Much Music, Dancing Crayon Designs, and Khrys Bosland I will have more things to create with!

There is still time to get in on the sale so happy shopping!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. The take home science looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. It will be a bit of work to get them all put together and this definitely cannot be done on the fly. I bought some of the stuff yesterday and am going looking for more stuff today.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...