Friday, 1 August 2014

My First Currently!

I am excited to finally jump on the Currently bandwagon!!! Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade hosts a Currently linky every month and I have always read them but never participated.

Here it is:
 
Listening: The sound of a fan is a great thing on a hot day like today. I would love a house with air conditioning then I could have put something more exciting here. We actual live in a rental that has thin walls so maybe my guys are that loud.
 
Loving: Steak on the BBQ is my favourite meat to eat! I could eat it every second day (alternating with fish) if I was allowed to. The steak has to be Barbecued though.
 
Thinking: As I mentioned we are renting but we are in the process of buying a house. We have looked at so many and it now has come down to 2 of them. One with a view of the lake or one with 5 acres of wilderness. Hmmm.
 
Wanting: Yup it is hot and a swim would help.
 
Needing: I am procrastinating doing outside chores for 2 reasons....1) it is hot outside   2) I am getting ready for the TPT Back to School Sale!!!!!
 
Well that is it for this Currently. I am planning on doing them from now on :)
 
Don't forget to check out Farley's blog for the links to all the other currently participants. There are some great posts out there.
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.ca/2014/08/august-currently.html

Cheers,


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Currently!! I look forward to these every month. Great minds think alike... I have steak tonight also. :) Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first currently! A swim sounds great right now!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your first Currently! This is my favorite post of the month!

    Good luck with your house decision. Personally, I would always go with the lake view! There is nothing better than the calming nature of water - or the wildness of it during storms!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...