Monday, 3 August 2015

What's New and a Sale!

Hi All,
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/TchrbrowneI have had a busy summer (post on that to come soon) and have made a few new items. Since Teacher Pay Teachers is having their fabulous Back to School Sale I thought I would share with you my newest creations. 
My niece and nephew were here for a bit and inspired me to create these two items. They are both Minion crazy and I saw how excited they were to do some activities I had with Minions so I thought I would bring the Minion love into my classroom this September. 

If you are looking for a math center idea or just a fun way for your students to practice their place value the Minion Wars game is perfect. There are 2 different versions included- one to hundreds and one to thousands. Each game is the same and has students trying to build the highest (or lowest) number to win banana points. At the end, the student with the most banana points wins!!!

 I am always looking for new ways for my students to practice their sight words and they love games so I created Minion Sight Word Activities. There are sets of cards with suggestions for different ways to use them or games to play.
 











https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Binder-Covers-and-Spines-Black-and-White-Collection-1859970 







I also created a Black and White version of my popular Binder Covers. These are great because you can still have fancy binders and save on colored printer ink.

Now back to the sale details. My entire store is on sale for 20% off and if you use the TpT code BTS15 during checkout you get an additional 10% off. That is a total of 28% off!!!! If you have feedback credits to use, don't forget those as well. They give you even more of a discount!!!!!! 
Happy shopping :)
Cheers,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...